Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Smile! :)

As I was looking around on Pinterest (where else?) I found these little quotes that made me smile.  And everyone needs a smile, right?  So here's your smile for today!

Source: 9gag.com via Joy on Pinterest



Can I get an amen?  Amen!
 





Source: tumblr.com via Joy on Pinterest

Source: facebook.com via Joy on Pinterest



Definitely!
 
Source: ow.ly via Joy on Pinterest


Source: pinterest.com via Joy on Pinterest


All of the above!



Source: quotediary.me via Joy on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Joy on Pinterest


Have a great day, friends!

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love those! Especially love the "mom" ones and you know of those things you probably did when you were younger.....I did everyone one of them! :)

Pinterest is lots of fun, isn't it?

Love you! 10!

MOM

Unknown said...

I love them! They are all great especially the mum one and the admit it one! : ) and how athieism makes perfect (not) sense! : )

~*Chantelle*~

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs