Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo Shoot With Christina

I spent my birthday (February 2nd) having a lovely day out with my friend Christina.  We had photoshoots, got our hair and nails done, went to a movie, went out to eat, and had a sleepover!  :)

And here is the product of our photoshoots!  We took turns taking pictures of each other and playing around with different angles and poses.  It was a bit hard to find a background as there were puddles everywhere and an extremely busy road goes right by our house.  :)  But we did our best!  Keep in mind, these were taken before we were all made up with our curls and what not.  :)





And I couldn't end the post without a silly shot!  :)



Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Are you girls models or what? I love your poses! And all this BEFORE the pampering at the salon! You both look beautiful and you have a beautiful friendship!

I love that you're so interested in photography! :)

I LOVE YOU! 10!

MOM

Unknown said...

they are awesome photos! : )

~*Chantelle*~

Orla Harrington said...

You girls are so pretty. :) Lovely photos. I hope you had a great birthday! x

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs