Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lots and Lots of Hairbows!



Hi everyone!

Some of you may know that I'm fundraising for what I call my "China Fund."  The money that I raise (I'm aiming for $10,000 by next summer/fall) will be used either for a family trip to volunteer in an orphanage/children's home or (if I can ever convince my dad to let us adopt again) for our own adoption fund.  Either way, the money will be spent on Chinese waiting children.  :)

I've fundraised before by writing sentimental short stories for folk's kids, grandkids, etc. 

My newest fundraiser is making and selling hairbows!  The bigger bows measure between 4 1/4" and 4 1/2" across.  The flower bows have three different sizes.  The large is approximately 3" across (this one is best for little girls) the medium is approximately 2 1/2" across (this one is best for toddlers), and the small is approximately 2" across (this one is best for babies). 

Here they are!  All profit goes to the mission trip fund! 

Oh and sorry for the poor picture quality...my camera isn't just great. 

#1- $5.00



#2-$5.00



#3-$4.00



#4-$4.00



#5-$4.00



#6-$4.00



#7-$4.00



#8 (Medium size)-$3.00



#9 (Small size)-$2.00



#10 (Medium size)-$3.00



#11 (Medium size)-$3.00



#12 (Medium size)-$3.00



#13 (Small size)-$2.00



#14 (Small size)-$2.00



#15 (Large size)-$4.00



#16 (Large size)-$4.00



#17 (I have this one in Large, Medium, and Small)-$3.00



If you would like to order, send an email to my mama's email telling us the number of the bow you want and your zip code so that we can figure shipping costs.  Paypal preferred.  Her email is countrygirlathome@att.net.

If you would like a different color bow, I can make custom bows. 

God bless you,
Joy

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

You have been working so diligently, Joy, on your hairbows! I pray God will bless your efforts with mamny sales!

Lord knows I spent plenty of $ of hairbows for you when you were little! You never went anywhere, including swimming, without a hairbow! And they all coordinated! Love little girls in hairbows!

Love all the hairbows....it would be hard to pick a favorite!

I love you! 10!

MOM

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oops, need my glasses on! That was supposed to say many sales! he he! :)

Love you!

MOM

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs