Sunday, July 31, 2011

~The Journal of Lucy Lyn Hart~

June 2nd, 2011.  2:30 PM Ch*na time and 1:30 AM America time.

We are halfway into the flight to B*ijing. 

On my right is Mama, and on my left is Daddy.

In front of us is an absolutely adorable little girl and her mama and daddy...this girl is like a number ten on the cuteness scale!  She's probably about five.  We met this family in the airport.  They live in the states but are visiting their family in B*ijing.  They haven't been since their daughter was born.  Her name is Emily.  She is five years old. 

Behind us are two student girls, probably about seventeen.  My guess is they are coming from another part of Ch*na where they go to school to Beijing to visit their family for the summer.  Or maybe they are exchange students on their way back to Ch*na. 

I have a secret...we stuffed Bibles into our carry-on bags!  If we had put them in our checked baggage, they would have, ahem, disappeared.  Mama and Daddy gave me permission to try to slip the student girls some Bibles.  I don't know what their reaction will be, but I'm hoping all goes well!

I'll write as soon as I can from B*ijing.  Here come the snacks and drinks!

1 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

Sounds like someone is missing China with this journal entry! :)

I seriously love your journal entries, whether your own or fictional! Love her name too!

I love you! 10!

MOM

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs