- Are you looking forward to fall?
Sort of, yes. But I don't want to rush summer. When fall comes, I'm probably going to miss shorts-wearing weather, swimming, and the break from school. :)
- What are the three best colors for you to wear, and the three worst?
I think the three best colors are probably brown, blue, and...maybe red? I don't think I look very good in green, yellow, or orange. Or maybe I just don't like those colors as much. ;)
- What is your favorite kind of juice? If you are not into juice, you can tell us your favorite flavor of soda, tea, coffee, Tang, mud, etc.
I'm not really into juice now, but I guzzled down apple juice and white grape juice when I was a toddler. ;) Now I loooove lemonade. :)
- Have you ever been in the hospital (at least an overnight)? You don't need to share the ailment, but tell us what the longest time is.
Lol, how ironic! I just got out of the hospital today. I'm so thankful and happy to be home. For those who don't know, I have acute recurrent idiopathic pancreatitis. Basically, I have recurring episodes of pancreatitis and the doctors don't know why. This time it was just a short, 2-day stay (thank You, Jesus!), but I've had to stay about eight or nine days before.
- Do jingles, songs from ads, and TV or movie themes stick in your head? Do you find yourself singing them? (This question means that I'm trying to find out if I'm the only crazy person who sings quirky stuff!)
YES. Luke watches these shows that have the most annoying, but catchy, theme songs ever. Bob the Builder, Super Why, Justin Time, and Wild Kratts, just to name a few. ;)
God bless you guys and have a great day! :)