Wednesday, November 28, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I'M BACK.  *ducks to avoid being hit with tomatoes*  I'm sorry I've been gone so long.  :(  In my defense, however, for the last five days we've been out of town.  It's been pretty busy around here.  :)

Folks, life is beautiful.  We're going to have issues rise up, some smaller, some bigger, but as Christians, this is not our home.  On the flip-side of the coin, this life is a gift to be used to Jesus' glory.  We can find peace and strength in Jesus to keep on chugging, and reach out to others in small ways.  A smile.  A hug.  A compliment.  These things can brighten up a person's day *so* much.  They're lovely.

Let's just appreciate the beautiful life God's given us.  These are a few of my favorite things.  :)

Beautiful landscapes....


Christmas....




Old-fashioned and country things that give those thrills that Anne Shirley spoke so freely about.

"Yes, that is the right name for it.  I know because of the thrill.  When I hit on a name that suits exactly it gives me a thrill.  Do things ever give you a thrill?"

-Anne of Green Gables







Superheroes.  :)


SAD LOKI.  :'(

I'm liking Dr. Banner more and more.  :)
Pretty things.  :)  Isn't it so much easier and more fun to be fashionable in the fall/winter?  Scarves and boots are the best.  :D

"It is ever so much easier to be good if your clothes are fashionable."

-Anne of Green Gables









Kiddos.  :)


I love this for obvious reasons.  :)



Smiles from Bhutan.  :)
Fairytale, bookish, storytale things.  :)







Good books.  :)



And finally...a new cover from MHJR!  :)  The first from their Disney album.  :)



Hope you guys enjoyed this little dollop of things I love!  I do believe a photography post is in order, so be looking for one!  :)

God bless you and have a great day!
Joy :)

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs