Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award.


I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Hannah, Ruth, and Sarah over at Three Girls and their Hobbies.  Thanks, girls!  :)


Rules:

1. Must state the rules.

2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.

3. Must pass this award on to five other bloggers

4. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.

5. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blogs.

6. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.

My 7 unusual things are....

1. I burst into song and dance a lot.  Not in public (*cough* usually), but at home I do it quite often.  And in public, I sing in my head.  Yep.  :)
2. I don't like taking naps, most of the time.
3. I have a small "fear" of not being able to sleep at night.  :P  Lol, maybe those two are related?
4. I don't like tea.  
5. I love superheroes, but I dislike Batman.
6. I have a few online friends that are just like "real life" friends to me.
7. I laugh.  A lot.  At things that aren't all that funny.  :P

I award....


God bless you and have a great day!  :)
Joy :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for awarding me! I forgot to post with the other award so this week-end all do a double award post!!
Emma-- <3

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Yep, that's you! That bursting into song thing...yeah that's definitely you! :)

Congratulations on your award!

Love you! 10!
MOM

Unknown said...

thank you for awarding me! :) I will try and do it as soon as possible. The braid and bun in the other post looks really nice!

Love ~*Chantelle

Brooklyn said...

Aww thanks, Joy!=]

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs