|The original pin.|
This is basically a combination of this style (a bun/topknot/messy bun) that I posted and this style that Emma over at Rescue the Orphaned posted a little while back (a braided headband).
I didn't do a step-by-step tutorial or a video this time, but I do have instructions. :) You might be able to pick up the style by watching the two tutorials above, but if not, here's how you do it:
|Mine--it's a bit sideways. :P|
1) Take the hair from the very front of one side of your face and clip it back out of your way.
2) Grab the hair that's underneath that--the hair that you now see in the front.
3) Braid that hair a little past halfway down the strand.
4) Un-clip that hair from the front, and tie off the braid or secure it somehow, and just let it hang down.
5) Flip your hair over and start twisting all of your hair--except the braided part--into a bun on top of your head. Secure with bobbi pins.
6) Now, the braided strand should still be hanging down. Cross it over your head like a headband and pin it on both sides as much as needed. The remainder of the strand that's not braided may need to be tucked under your head and pinned. :)
7) Add a ribbon or other touch! :)
Ya'll have a great day and God bless! :)