Here's the rules:
1. The person must list 11 things about them
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post
4. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
5. Absolutely NO tag backs
6. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers
Since I was tagged by both of the girls, I took six of Chantelle's and five of Noelle's questions. :)
11 things about me:
1. I'm a Christian, God Girl, Jesus chick, whatever you want to call it...I'm one of those people. :)
2. I can honestly say that if you asked me who my best friend was, I would reply, "my mama." Because she seriously is my best friend. :)
3. I'm stubborn (I wonder where I get that from...*cough*Mama*cough*).
4. I want at the very least six kids. But I'm open to about twelve. :D
5. I'm working on improving my photography skills.
6. I despise teenage arrogance. I get really, really irritated when teenagers start acting like they "know everything." It really just blows my top. :P
7. The last movie I watched was "Mirror Mirror." I really want a little brother or sister that's a dwarf now. :)
8. I'm the only American in both my Chinese language class and my Chinese dance class. I'm also the oldest. :) Heh. One of the girls in dance class asked the teacher if I was Chinese. Guys...do I look Chinese?!
9. My favorite color has changed a lot over the years. First it was yellow, then it was pink, and now it's blue. :)
10. I'm prone to randomly bursting into song. Yes! Just ask my parents. Or Luke. Luke can often be found asking for "some peace and quiet." Oops. :P
11. I'm trying to start playing basketball. Get out of my way, ya'll...otherwise, you might get hit in the head with my fantastic ball skills. ;) Thank goodness for patient friends, right?
Questions from Chantelle:
1} If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Hmm...well, if you're talking about outside of the U.S., I do love my China, although it would take an adjustment to live there. ;) So, maybe China. Other than that, I really can't think of anywhere else. I would like to live further south here in the states where a lot of our family lives, but we'll just have to see about that. :)
2} Do you learn a foreign language?
Yep! :) I'm learning Chinese.
3} What is your favorite animal?
Probably either a dog, cat, or a dolphin. :) I'd love to swim and play with dolphins some day.
4} What is your favorite time period?
Hmm...I like the pioneer times. The 50's are really neat, too. :) I would have LOVED to dance the 50's dances in those big twirly skirts. I'd still do it today if I could, ahem, get away with it without coming across as a total weirdo. ;)
5} What is your favorite activity/hobby?
Oh, I have many. Talking, writing, singing, dancing...just to name a few. :)
6} What is your favorite book?
Oh, gosh. I really don't know! I love Little Women. I've come across two books in the past that I really loved--Shadow Spinner by Susan Fletcher and a book called Out of My Mind about a disabled girl who receives equipment to help her "talk."
Noelle's questions (I picked a few questions here and there):
Why do you have a blog?
I made this blog in 2008, when I was nine. I had really wanted a blog after my mama started one...a place to share my thoughts, pictures, and writings. :) I just thought it was really neat.
What is your favorite sport?
Probably either soccer or baseball. But, ya'll...I'm SO not a football person.
Do you have a favorite outfit?
Hmm...kind of. I love my colored jeans. :)
What is your favorite season of the year?
Oh, that's hard. I really like all the seasons, but I'd have to say either summer or fall. :)
Walking park or water park?
Water park! I love water parks. I haven't been to one in a while, though.
My 11 Questions for Those I Tag:
1. What's your favorite school subject?
2. What is the last book you read?
3. What is the last movie you watched?
4. What was the reason for your first smile today?
5. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
6. What song are you singing--you know, that song that goes over and over in your head?
7. Name one thing you did over the summer.
8. Who is your best friend?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. How did you choose the name of your blog?
11. Do you have any siblings?
....And anyone else who wants to pick up this tag/award! :)
Have a great day and God bless!