Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Artsy Award.

I was awarded the Artsy Award by Hannah, Ruth, and Sarah over at Three Girls and Their Hobbies.  Funny, because I'm not that artsy.  :P




Thanks, girls!  :)  You're so sweet.  :)  Here's the rules:

1. Normally this is where it says "thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog etc. etc." Well, you can do that if you want. I mean, if you like the award and you're glad you got it and you can do that. Or you can just copy this and have people listen to me rambling. :)
2. Answer the five questions set out for you and make the next five questions for the people that you nominate. 

The questions I'm to answer:

1.) Skirts or Jeans?

Jeans.  :)

2.) Cats or Dogs?

Probably dogs, although I have a cat.  :)

3.) Cows or horses?

Horses.  :)

4.) Wood floors or carpet?

Wood floors!

5.) Rain or sun?

I like both.  Sometimes I prefer cozy, rainy days, and sometimes I prefer bright, sunny days.  :P

The questions I have for those I tag:

1. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
2. What was the last movie you watched?
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. What's the first thing you do in the morning?
5. If you had one wish to use however you want, what would you do with it?

3. OK, so usually there's a "NO TAGBACKS" rule. I'm here to say that in #3 of this award you can tag or not tag or whatever you want to do. Agreed? Agreed. ;)

4. Award five people (at the least) or as many as you like this award.

I award/tag:

Emma over at Rescue the Orphaned.
Ruthie over at Journey with Joy.
Amber over at A Different Kind of Girl (God's Girl).
Bree over at Tea and Bree.
Kathy over at Chatty Kathy.

Thanks again for awarding me, girls!  :)  

Have a great day and God bless,
Joy :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for awarding me Joy! I'll try to post later!
Emma

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Well Joy it looks like you're on an award roll! Congratulations. Your questions sound fun!

Have a great day! :)

Love you! 10!
MOM

Amber Eileen said...

Thanks Joy!!! :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs