Friday, June 22, 2012

Faithful Fridays ~ In the Storm

Hi everyone! Today's post is going to be really short...and picture-less. Why? Because I'm in the hospital and typing this on the iPad. I'm going to be headed for an MRI in a little while. We came to the ER last night--the doctor told us to when we called him. The stomach pains started in yesterday morning and were bearable for a while, but started progressing. Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys to pray for me--please pray for the pain to subside and that this will be a quick hospital stay--and that they'll figure it all out this time. Last night, on the way to the ER, our faithful local Christian music radio station was playing in the car. The song Praise You in this Storm was playing...what a wonderful fit for the situation! This morning, I open up my devotional book, and it's all about being thankful in spite of problems and troubles, God is good? All the time. The iPad's about to go dead. One more thing--two boys were in the ER at the same time as us last night. We found out today that one of them is on our floor. Mama saw him, and he is now walking around. He's got some arm troubles. He and the other boy were in some type of wreck...we think it was a go-kart wreck. The other boy was particularly shook up. They could use prayers--for healing and peace. God bless you! Joy :)

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Praying for you and those boys!!!

Go Bold said...

praying for you!

Unknown said...

I pray that you will get better soon :(

Love ~*Chantelle*~

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I am praying for a quick recovery and some answers this time, Joy!

And I am praying for the two boys. I felt so bad for them.

Hope this is a quick hospital stay for them and us!

I love you! 10!

MOM

Cassandra said...

I'm praying for you, Joy!

Love,
Cassie

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs