Hi everyone! I'm sorry I missed Faithful Fridays yesterday...time really just slipped away! But, I will be posting my Faithful Fridays post sometime this week hopefully.
So, it's almost 2012! Rachel over at Rachel's Blog gave me the idea of listing the "important" things I had done in 2011 and the things I hope to do in 2012.
So, in 2011 I/we:
- Volunteered at our local nursing home's Christmas party--so fun!
- Got back on the Faithful Fridays horse. :)
- Spent Labor Day with friends from China (Mr. Chuck and Ms. Kim).
- Began reading my Bible and doing devotions more often/everyday.
- Got on Pinterest.
- Stopped drinking so much carbinated drinks (that's something I feel proud of).
- Learned to knit (partially, anyway).
- Got an iPad.
- Started listening to mainly/only Christian music.
- Started on a book that I have a passion for.
- Started the Anne of Green Gables book series.
- Witness more.
- Go on a mission trip to China.
- Read my Bible and/or read a devotional every day.
- Write in my journal every day or every other day, even if it's only a few lines
- Continue volunteering at our local nursing home.
- Pray more.
- Keep working on my book.
- Finish the Green Gables series.
- Be nicer to people that I don't particularly "like".
- Be nicer to people period (Take up Operation NiCE--click HERE).
- Continue to blog 2-4 times a week.
- Spend more time with my family, especially Luke.
- Keep my advocacy website up and running.
Have a Blessed and Happy New Year! God bless you!