Monday, July 18, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook 7/18/11


FOR TODAY 7/18/11

Outside my window... It's getting close to 10:00 AM and the sun is shining! 

I am thinking... That I'm starting to get hungry for lunch!

I am thankful... For air conditioning and life in America

From the learning rooms... Well, school's out, but today we're starting our Science.  It's Creation science curriculum from Answers in Genesis.  Awesome ministry!

In the kitchen... We finished eating breakfast about an hour ago. 

I am wearing... My pajamas!

I am creating... A story.

I am going... To Dragon China with my mom on Wednesday.  We're going to meet the lady residents from the nursing home for their ladies' day out!  And then probably on Thursday to the carnival with my friend. 

I am wondering... Why we can't get the font we want for my mom's blog!

I am reading... When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric and Leslie Ludy (read aloud with Mama), George Muller by Geoff and Janet Benge, and the Diary of Ma Yan by Ma Yan

I am hoping... To go to China.

I am looking forward to... The Ladies' Day Out on Wednesday and the carnival.

I am hearing... Barney's Camping Trip.  Lol!  Luke's watching it...I think.  :) 

Around the house... Mama and I are on our computers, Luke's watching Barney, Dad's at work, Colt's at work, and who knows what the cat's doing!

I am pondering... This world is so evil.  The whole deal with Casey Anthony and her family, teens these days, etc. 

One of my favorite things... Spending time with my Mama and the rest of my family. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Tuesday we're working on the Cedar Loft, Wednesday Mama will teach piano lessons and we might work a little bit and maybe go to Lowes, Thursday we might work a little and go to the carnival, and on Friday and Saturday I'm not sure. 

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Listen to your God GPS!

If you would like to join in the Simple Woman's Daybook, go to this URL: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Joy

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

Well we took care of the lunch...so hhope you have a full tummy! I'm so thankful for a/c too! We got the font figured out....after way too long! :)

I'm looking forward to eating out with our lady friends from the Nursing Home too and also going to the carnival!

And I love what you did with that pic!

But most of all, I love you! 10!

MOM

Never So Simple said...

I love your post Joy. I think this is a great way to start your day.

Donna

Paula said...

This was a wonderful post, Miss Joy!
And I'm very thankful for air-conditioning right now too! :)

Annie said...

Joy, you are a very special young lady! The Lord has very special plans for you, of that I am certain:):)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs