Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cuties from the Shared List.

I know, I know, I just did a waiting kids post, but I just found the newest Shared List so I had to!



I will be referring to them with names I'm going to make up so I don't have to call them "female" and "male". Lol. :)



First is Willow. Her DOB is 5/29/08 and her SN is 1, Congenital heart disease: Tetralogy of Fallot; 2, polydactyly of right thumb. I don't have a picture of her.



And Allison. Her DOB is 05-2002, and her SN is post operative meningocele. I do have a picture of her. Here it is!



And Alex. His DOB is 1/10/09 and his SN is 1 cleft palate; 2 repaired cleft lip; 3 growth development delay.



If you are interested in any of these children, contact your agency and ask them to look for their file!

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs