Thursday, June 3, 2010

TA!

As you may have seen on my mom's blog, our TA arrived at our house today, and we also got our CA! We will be leaving for China on June 16th! We'll be gone on Father's Day(but what a great Father's Day gift for dad), and come back on July 3rd! I SO can't wait! And what's awesome is that not only am I,
A: Getting the CUTEST little brother
B: Going to China
and C: Meeting other girls getting new siblings,
but I'm also going to be going through a Japanese airport when we fly into Tokoyo!

We will be meeting my little brother on June 20th or 21st. Oh.My.Gosh. I'm so excited!!!!!

6 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

It's FINALLY here! I know you're excited about meeting other folks there too...that will be right up your alley! :)

We're going to get your little brother....YES! He's going to love you! And I already know how much you love him!

I love YOU! 10!
MOM

Annie said...

So happy for you all, Joy!!!

Debbie said...

This is so wonderful! I am so happy for your entire family. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.... so exciting!

*hugs*
Debbie

Sharing Life and Love said...

Joy! I am so happy for you all! You enjoy every precious moment, take lots of pictures, and give your (big) baby brother a hug from me!
XO

Californian said...

Cool template. Nice blog.

Näna said...

Oh, that's so exciting, Joy!

Hi! I am stopping bye from Cassie's blog. That is so cool that you are adopting from China. Me and my family almost adopted a precious little girl several years ago before she was taken away by her mother. Very sad, but God has so richly blesses us and my Mom has had several other babies since then. Praise God, he is so good to change ashes to beauty.

In Christ,
Nana

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs