Friday, April 30, 2010

Faithful Friday



I hope everyone had a great week!

For this Faithful Friday, my mom has already beat me to it, but we got our letter from the National Visa Center!!! I'm so excited! We've been praying and praying it would come soon, and now it has! Praise God!



Next is Article 5, then TA! I'm so excited.....It's so close! It seems unreal. Luke is all I think about now! He's always on my mind. :]

If you made a Faithful Friday post, let me know in your comment!

Have a great day,
Love and Blessings,
Joy ;]

2 comments:

Never So Simple said...

Congratulations Big Sis! Love the new header picture. You are growing up so fast!

Donna

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

It IS hard to think of anything else, isn't it? The day is coming though.....

I love you! And PTL!

MOM

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs