Thursday, October 1, 2009

Faithful Fridays



Aha! I got you! I'm on time! Yay! Hee hee...:)
So hi, my blogging friends! I hope you had a wonderful week, and that you will have a wonderful weekend.

Ok, for this Faithful Fridays, I'm thankful that we got good money news! We thought the homestudy would be alot, but guess what! It's not nearly as much...half as much as what we thought we would have to pay. That means, all we have to do is save some money up, which mom figures will be about a month, and while we're doing that, we'll be cleaning the house so that when we do save the money, we can just go ahead and start the homestudy! Aren't moms just wonderful? They're soo smart! :) And dads too, though. As I was typing this, my dad made a cool little laptop station, that was made out of a drummer stool! LOL I love my parents! Ok, now back to the story. Wait-that was the story! :)

And another thing I thought I'd let you know....I think my mom has the ability to know what songs I will dance to, because she guessed that the production number in dance this year would be spanish, and sure enough, It's going to be staged like it's in a Cuban nightclub! I'm sooooo excited!

If you participated in Faithful Fridays, let me know in a comment, and I'll come by to visit you!

God bless,
Love, Joy =D

6 comments:

Janene said...

Your Mom is smart! And you are very wise to listen to her!
Your Dad seems pretty cool too!
Have a great weekend Joy!

ohiofarmgirl said...

Sounds like you are starting on your own adventure. I know God will answer your prayers in His time and in His way.
We are still waiting and watching for doors to open for my dh to get a job.
Best wishes to each of you. Dianntha

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

A month will pass by before you know it and just think, in the meanwhile you get to clean house....isn't that fun? :)

Really, it will be exciting going through this process together. I'm so glad I have you to share it with me! :)

And by the way, I am excited about the Spanish numbers. That is going to be really neat!

Love you! 10!
Mom

green gables girl said...

Hey-
Great post!
Oh- and on your post after this, I didn't really understand the big sister part. :)
LL

Karen said...

I'm very excited for you! Blessings to you and your family! Hugs~ Ms. Karen

Rose said...

It's nice to see a young lady such as yourself writing and drawing. Keep it up! Parents show some amazing smarts at times! Keep up the good work on your blog.

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs