Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Dancin' Shoes for Me!

I know I've been posting a lot about dance lately, but I would like to share some more. Well, we went to my first dance class(jazz and tap) for this year Tuesday. It was super fun but the stretches are HARD!!!! They said, "Ok, let's do the splits now!!!". And everyone was looking around like, "Is she SERIOUS?". And she was. LOL REALLY serious!!!! It's hilarious. It hurt, but I'm already closer to my middle splits and side splits. We learned the Broadway and Maxi-Ford in tap, and learned Jazz Triplets. My friend from last year, Christina, got moved up to Juniorettes also, so it's really great to have a friend in my new class....another person I know!

Tap.....




Ballet.....




Jazz.......




I can't wait to tell you about my ballet class with Ms. T........

Blessings,
Love, Joy =D

7 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

I'm glad your first night back to dance was fun! I know it will be a challenging year, but a fun one! Love your new shoes! Now...it's ballet time!

Love you!
Mom

Janene said...

Love all of your shoes.
That is something I did not know...that each type of dance requires a different shoe.
Enjoy your week and your dance classes!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love the shoe and can't wait to hear how much fun you have.;)

Never So Simple said...

Joy love the new shoes. :) I'm so glad dance went well. I can't wait to read more!

Donna

Shelley said...

The ballet shoes are my favorite! Dancing sounds like so much fun!!

Possum Princess said...

Awesome! I do jazz aswell and we are learning a broadway dance too!

Sam said...

Wow, that's good for you. As for me, I've always been hoping to have dance lessons, maybe with my physical education class as well, but unfortunately I haven't been able to.. I really am interested in dancing..

BTW, great blog you have here. ;) (I found yours through the gallery in Blogger, those who had the same of my fave movies.. I saw yours so I just took a look at it..)

I'm Sam, and I hope you could also drop by my blog, too.. :))

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs