Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber tagged me for this Summer quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!


What's your fav day of summer(June 1-Sept 1)? Anywhere from June 1st, to the last minute in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your fav indoor activity during summer? Getting on my blog, playing games online, getting on my email, and playing with my Barbies.

Fav outdoor activity? Playing pretend and swimming and riding my bike, walking with my mom and dad, and helping my Pop and Dad, and driving the mower, and riding in the cart Dad and Pop pull behind the mower.

The pool or the beach? both

Have you ever camped in a tent during the summer heat? Nooooooo

Popsicles or ice cream? popsicles(I made spritesicles)

What flavor? Sprite and lemonade.

Do you help in your church's VBS? No, I might be able to next year, though.

Do you get bored during summer? sometimes

Are you going anywhere this summer? Maybe..........

Is summer your fav season? yes.

I tag...

Mom
Allyson(my friend with a private blog)
Brandy
Ana
Ms. Mandy
Ms. Shelley




Blessings,
Love, Joy =D

3 comments:

Never So Simple said...

Joy,

I like you love everyday of summer! Some of my best memories are playing outside in the summer with my Barbies.:)

Donna

green gables girl said...

Thanks for tagging me! Do you have to write the questions, or do you copy them somewhere? Let me know soon please! I want to do this very soon! Thanks! I know this seems weird, but, I go on the computer A LOT, but I don't blog that often. I can't believe how long it's taking me to show my giveaway! I SO need to ask my Mom to help me put on the picture.

Hope you're having a great summer!
LL

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Hope you enjoy your summer vacation.
MS. Molly

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs