Friday, June 19, 2009

Faithful Friday's



Hi people of the United States and Canada and any other countries who are reading this. Oh, whatever, hello EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

This Faithful Friday, I'm soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooo sooooooooooo happy for my dad. You see, he's just it. He's the best dad in the world, and GOD gave him to ME!!!!!!!!!!! BOO-YAH!!!!!!!!!! He's our handyman, preacher(kind of), storyteller, worker, mower, builder, gardener(sort of, not really.....he just weeds for us...key word: FOR US), and lots of other stuff. Dad's really the best in the world. I'm not saying that because he's mine. I'm not saying that because I'm his, either. ;) I'm saying that, because it's true, and God did make him my dad. SO....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Faithful Friday's is where we share an answered prayer, something we're grateful for, or something we're asking of GOD for.

If you participated, please let me know in a comment. I'll stop by and check it out. But, please!!!! Comment regardless!!!!!!! I love hearing from you and hope you stop by again!!!!!!! You can also let me know in a comment if you have something you would like my family and I, or all the bloggers too, to be praying about. En"joy"!!!!!!!!

Blessings, and love!!!!!

Joy =D

4 comments:

green gables girl said...

You doing a great job loving your parents, Joy!
So, I guess you combined this Faithful Friday post with Father's day, right?
Love all your posts!
Talk to you soon!
LL

Amber said...

Your dad sounds great---just like mine! :o)
Amber

Mandy said...

What a proud dad he must be as well!

Blessings,
Mandy

Never So Simple said...

Your love for your whole family always shows in your posts. Lucky girl you are.

Donna

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs