Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese's

Saturday, my mom and dad took me to Chuck E. Cheese's. It was really fun. I had a feeling that day that we would either see my friend Christina, or a friend at my church. I was right. We saw Christina. Here we are:



I was really suprised when I walked in. They had a lot of new stuff. Here I am at a new game, the Chuck Wheel (or else that's what I called it):



Here I am in the playground:



And, of course, me and my prizes (I got 130 tickets)!




En"Joy"!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you had a fun time!
Amber

CozyGirl said...

That looks fun ! :-)

Luke Holzmann said...

I was always really bad at winning tickets. Great job!

~Luke

Shelley said...

My stepson loves Chuck E Cheese! Glad you won some prizes - and I see that yummy cotton candy in your hand! :)

Never So Simple said...

Now that looks like fun. Wish I lived closer so I could have gone with you. I always like playing their games.

So have you been taking a lot of pictures with your new camera?

Donna

Susan said...

My girls love Chuck E. Cheese's. We haven't been in a while, though.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

It was a fun time at Chuck E. Cheese's, wasn't it? I was surprised though to turn around and see Christina there! They did have alot of fun stuff! I always love having my sketch done with you!

Love you Sweet Pea,
Tammy

Janene said...

Joy~You are such a cutie pie!
Thank you for stopping over to may blog and leaving me a comment!
It looks like you had a great time at Chuck E. Cheese's. It is so much fun to meet friends there, isn't it?
I enjoy reading your posts. You are a very articulate young lady.
Have a great day!

Karen said...

This looks fun!! And it looks like you had a very good time!
Karen

basketsnprims said...

Hi, Joy!
It looks like you had a great time. I love the food there. Have a wondeful week.
Pam

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs