Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Mama's Birthday.

Today is my really lovely mama's birthday.  :)

Such a hot young chick.
Mama, I love you like crazy cakes.

You are the best person I know.  You're my best friend.  You're the person God uses to guide me.  You're the person that understands and encourages me the most.  I can tell you anything.  You're the best mama, the best teacher, the best friend.  I love you to the moon and back!

I'm so glad that you're my mama.  God really knew what He was doing, because I wouldn't be where I am right now if it weren't for you.  I wouldn't be the person I am.

I'm glad I got my pretty brown eyes from you.  :)  

And I hope that today is the best birthday so far, and that the birthdays after this will keep being able to top it.  ;)  

I love you!  8!

Love,
Joy :)

9 comments:

Abby said...

Hi Joy!
I found your blog from your profile on instagram. I am Abby or photographylover013 :)
I love your blog and will definitely be a regular visitor:)

-Abby

Ruthie said...

Aww so sweet! Wish her a happy birthday for me!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

Well this day has been perfect already....the birthday wishes from all 3 of my kids first thing this morning, the homemade cards (my favorite kind), and then this post pulled up on your blog on my computer when I turned it on..... :)

Thank you for your beautiful words to me. You will never know how much they mean to me.

Thank you for being receptive to my teaching and encouraging and for being not only a wonderful daughter, but a wonderful friend as well!

I am blessed!

I love you to the moon and back!

10!
MOM

Bella said...

Aww,I love this post, tell her I said Happy Birthday!

-Belle

Morgan said...

Awww so sweet.

Is this really your mom's birthday because today is my mom's birthday too!

How cool is that?

Kennedy said...

Aww... that is such a sweet letter. Happy birthday to your mom! She is so pretty- I see where you get your great looks from!

momof3girls said...

That is so sweet! I'm sure your momma is just as thrilled to have you as a daughter. I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Bella said...

Oh BTW There is this elegant blogger award going around, and if you interested, I awarded you, if you want. If not then no big deal :)

-Belle

Ty said...

So sweet! Your mom is an amazing, godly woman!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs