It's happened to all of us.
You sit down at your laptop, on your way to write a blog post or have a pinning party, and SHABAM. Your internet connection is zero.
It happened to us on Thursday.
And we suffered through it. ;)
Let's be honest here--when the internet is out, you get a lot done. Maybe not a lot of pinning, but a lot of stuff that the internet tends to put off.
So, the next time your internet goes off, keep this list in mind.
What To Do When Your Internet is Out
- Read more of that enormous book you're trying to finish
- Read books to your siblings
- Do your Chinese homework
- Sit down and write a letter to your pen pal
- Crochet again
- Sit down with a baby name book and find all the Irish-sounding names and write them down for your story. Every. Single. One.
- And thank the Lord once the internet comes back on. :)
Ya'll have a great day and God bless you! :)