Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Camera's Back!

Remember when I said that our main camera lens was broken?


It's back!  :D

Yes, yes, after weeks of waiting for the time when we could order a new lens, it finally came and we finally got the lens in!  :)  

Don't ever take your camera for granted.  :)  Our lens broke down a bit before Christmas, and that was sad for me because I was looking forward to experimenting with Christmas lights and bokeh....but I couldn't.  :)

I'm looking forward to having some photo shoots.  :)  I decided to snap a couple of pictures as a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing the other day. 

Old books are the best.  :)  



God bless you guys and have a great day!  :)
Joy :)

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Oh, great pictures! I {love} the key.:D

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

That second one is especially awesome! The key with the books is classic! Great job!

I will never take our camera for granted. Period. :)

Love you! 10!
MOM

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I like the 2nd one the most! Hey, Joy! I've been looking at your blog and really like it! If you could take a few seconds and take a look at me and my friends blog, I'd feel so happy.
theartistshollow.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much, Katy

Rebekah said...

I love those pictures Joy! Especially the second one.
God bless,
Rebekah

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs