Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 + My Little Cowboy

Phew.....I'm back!  I promise I haven't forgotten my blog.  Very sorry about leaving....Christmas happened, and then after that, we were out of town for almost a week, and then it was time for New Year's Eve, so...we've been pretty busy.  :)

How was your New Year?!  How did you celebrate?  I'd love to hear about it.  My grandparents came over and we had supper and watched "It's a Wonderful Life" (love, love, love that movie!) and then we played board games, ate snacks, and had our upbeat New Year's Eve music playing to bring the New Year in.  :)  I'm hoping to give you guys a full 2013 post soon.  Very soon.  :)

A while back, I had a photo shoot with Luke.  It was just spur-of-the-moment, but we had fun with it.  He wore a dress shirt, tie, jeans, and his cowboy boots that he's so proud of.  :)  We've decided that the southern cowboy look is definitely his style!  :)






Interesting facial expression, Luke....







And now, for our gag reel....

"Joy!  Joy....I'm going to tell Mama!"
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"
"AJENNAFENNAFO I'M TIRED OF TAKING PICTURES!"
"You love me and you know it."
This one just cracked me up.  I told him to stand on an old milk can (the big kind) that we were using as a "prop," and he did it, although he was very hesitant.  The first picture shows him being scared and a bit angry, but thinking, "Hey, this is kind of fun!"  In the second picture, he's yelling at me.  And in the last one, well....he was falling....with his tongue out.  Lol!  I did catch him, no worries.  :)
****************************************

Well, that's it for today.  I'll be back soon with a complete "2013" post!  :)

God bless you and have a great day!
Joy :)




2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

Thank you, thank you, thank you......for taking those photos! You captured HIM! So glad to have another photographer as obssessed as I am! lol! Love all these pics! You did a great job and Luke did a great job modeling for you!

Love you! 10!
MOM

Shelby said...

These are adorable!!!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs