Thursday, September 13, 2012

Faithful Fridays ~ Worth More.

Hey everyone!  It's time for Faithful Friday.  :)


Faithful Fridays is a weekly "meme" hosted on my blog.  I made it so that Christians would have a designated day (Friday) to share something from their Christian walk on their blog.  If you'd like to participate, grab the button code from my "Faithful Friday" page, write your post, and link up at the bottom of this post!  :)

***************************************************************
I have a website (click HERE) where I advocate for orphans in China, Taiwan, and Russia.  I admit, I had neglected it a bit lately, and I felt bad about it.  So I was looking through the website, updating it, and getting ready to add new kids, and I guess you could say my wheels started turning.

Sunshine (also known as Jessa), a two-year-old little girl from Russia with Down's Syndrome, rickets, and a mild umbilical hernia, and a grant of $1,631.46.

These kids are worth so much more than the things of this world.

Oscar, a three-year-old little boy from China with Down's Syndrome.  This little one has stolen my heart!

They're worth more than big houses and nice cars.
Shaw, a seven-year-old from Taiwan with mild mental delay and ADHD.
They're worth more than the most stylish clothes, and those darling shoes.
Kaia, a soon-to-be six-year-old from China with post-operative cleft lip and palate and a delay.
They're worth more than the cutest boys and the most attractive girls.
Amelia (also known as Daisy), a three-year-old little girl from China who has no muscle tone from the waist down.
They're worth more than iPhones, iPads, iPods, and all the other "Me, me, me" products.
Nina, a soon-to-be three-year-old little girl from China who has cleft lip and palate.
They're worth more than all the money in the world.

I want you to do me a favor.  Look deep into these kid's eyes.  Study them.  Think about them.  You'll realize that they're worth so much more than they or anyone else could ever imagine.  And you know what?  They're sitting in an orphanage, waiting for someone to come and get them and take them home and love them.  They're waiting.  Waiting.  And waiting.  Can you hear their silent pleas?  They can't fight for themselves.

If you're interested in any of these kiddos, please contact me at countrygirlathome@att.net




1 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

You know how these pics bring tears to my eyes! Oh to just be able to bring them all home! I'm praying their family finds them! Thank you for having a heart for the orphans and for advocating!

I linked up for Faithful Friday!

I love you! 10!

MOM

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs