Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Smile for You Today.

Hello, readers.
Agent Joy here.
My mission today?
To make you smile.  :)
Hence the slight cheesiness of this post.
Look closely, folks.  This is the one and only time you'll ever see JB on my blog.  Wait.  NO!  Don't look closely.  It'll burn your eyes!  :O

Oh, Lucy.
I'm always tripping in gymnastics...and my coach always makes fun of me.  So this is what I tell him.  :)



All the time!  All the time.

Ya'll.  These things crack me up.  XD
Have a great day and God bless!
Joy :)

6 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Mission accomplished, Agent Joy. :)

Those are so cute! That is exactly how the Asian men photograph!

So cute!

Love you! 10!

MOM

Unknown said...

Haha! I love Lucy is like one my fav old shows! We have every season! Think i'll go watch some!
Emma

Shelby said...

Justin Bieber's amazing...gorgeous voice and gorgeous face!!! I love him!! But if you don't...whatever!! haha! It's ok...I still love your blog even if we have differing views about Justin Bieber!

Kathryn said...

Haha mission totally accomplished!!
Hehe I don't lik JB Either :)
I LOVE I love Lucy! Like Emma I have all the seasons lol :) I think ths the one where Lucy doesn't want him to got to nursery school. I'm not positive though.
Those Asians are hilarious! Lol!!!

hannah michelle said...

Joy, I love the JB one! Because I don't like him either! And I can totally relate to the Awkward "I still do that" one. Thanks for the laughs!
~Love Hannah~

Aidyl Ewoh said...

I didn’t even know what ‘JB’ meant until I read the other comments… I guess that’s how into that kind of stuff I am…
~Aidyl

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs