Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Question for You!

Hey everyone!

I thought I'd just take today to ask you a question.  A fun question.

If you could go anywhere in the world (inside or outside of your country), where would it be and why?

Now, indulge yourselves.  Explain.  Elaborate.  I want to hear.  :)  And you don't have to limit yourself to one place, because we all know how hard that is.  ;)

My answer would be:

My lovely China, of course.  With its smog and traffic and its beautiful language and culture.  I'll take China with its ups and downs any day over Italy, or France, or some fancy country like that.  A trip to China can change your life, ya'll.  It's a different world over there.  I love it.

This picture is kind of blurry.  Sorry about that!
My second place would be either Australia or England/the UK.  Pretty much because accents rock.  :)  Australia seems like a beautiful, beautiful place.  And maybe we could, uh, hop over to New Zealand while we're at it.  :)  And England/the UK is just...neat.  I'd like to go to London.  :)

Australia.
Love the red buses.  :)
And last but not least would be India.  India is so colorful and diverse and amazing.  It looks like an amazing place to visit!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

China is #1 for me! Love it there!
Next is probably the Carribean, it looks SO beautiful there! Totally want to go someday!
Then I'd want to go to Israel, to walk where Jesus walked would be SO cool!
Emma

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

Well you know I want to go back to China too. And I've always wanted to go to Australia. And I think you have the right idea by "hopping" over to New Zealand. :)

Love you! 10!
MOM

Ruthie said...

I have been to China and India! China is for sure my 1st, also. They are both super cool!!! Have a great day!

Aidyl Ewoh said...

I’ve always wanted to go to the Swiss Alps and Holland.
~Aidyl

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs