Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Was Awarded + A Quote for the Day

Hi everyone!

Brooke over at Endless Grace awarded me...thanks, girl!  Check out her blog...she's so sweet!



The rules:
1. Award 5 people.
2. Write who awarded you.
3. Tell the people you awarded them.
4. Always add the award on the post.
5. Always show the rules.

I award:

Rachel over at Stand Out Don't Fit In...
Emily over at Practically Pink...
Emma over at Rescue the Orphaned...
Jesuschick over at her blog, I'm a Jesus Chick...
and Nela over at Beloved Star.

I wanted to share a quote with you guys real quick.

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant."

-Robert Louis Stevenson

Have a great day and God bless you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Joy! I'll post about it tomorrow!
p.s. We are leaving for China on Wed.!!!
Emma

Go Bold said...

thanks joy! but I already got that award!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Congratulations, Joy! I love your blog too!

Great quote too!

Love you! 10!

MOM

Marianela said...

Thanks for the award, Joy! I truly do appreciate it. :)

Hope you have a lovely evening!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs