Sunday, December 18, 2011

Beautiful Dresses

What girl doesn't love big, poofy, shiny, beautiful dresses?  I know I do.

I found these over the past few days and I thought I would share them with you (sorry about the weird layout of this post--I think Blogger is acting up).





I LOVE this dress!
 
Source: flickr.com via Joy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Joy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Joy on Pinterest



This one has a bit of a Spanish flavor, doesn't it?  If only the neckline was higher...
 
Source: google.com via Joy on Pinterest


Again, I wish this one's neckline was higher.



This one is actually a halter-style, even though you can't see it.





Doesn't this one remind you of Belle from Beauty of the Beast?
 

Source: google.com via Joy on Pinterest




If the neckline on this one was higher, it would be almost perfect--I love the style and the sparkly-ness of it!
 


And that concludes my post of pretty dresses!  Which one was your favorite?

God bless you and Merry Christmas!
Joy :D

4 comments:

Go Bold said...

I like them all!!!
wow
oh ya, i know what you can get me for christmas...the dresses...lol!

--Rachel

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

My favorite was the one you liked (the pink one) and the one following it, the white one. Love that white one....the simplicity of it. I think any girl would feel like a princess in that dress!

All were beautiful though!

I love you! 10!

MOM

retha said...

Sorry, I can't comment on the dresses, xD. But thanks for all the effort you put into your blog.

~Ethan~

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh I forgot to tell you that you would make ANY of those dresses look even more beautiful than they are! You are my princess! :)

Love you! 10!

MOM

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs