Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mexican Girl Diary-Day 4

Febuary 20th. 1781

Hola. The village men have buried Maria`'s brother. Maria` is alright, but, her family isn't. Her Mama` is getting sicker from grief by the minute, her Papa` always putting his head in his hands. My brother is alright. He is back to normal. The Senora`'s know what caused the boys to get sick. Hemlock. It's horrible. It looks like a good plant, but inside, or rather, on the bottom (the roots) there is an evilness........An evilness that can kill you.....Just like it killed Pompo. Anyway, we are getting closer and closer to California everyday. But it seems like it has taken forever. I will write whenever I can.

Until then,
Amaya

7 comments:

Never So Simple said...

I am really enjoying your story. I think you have a knack for writing Miss Joy.

Donna

Shelley said...

Your are a wonderful writer Joy!

green gables girl said...

Hey, Joy!
That's a sad, but great story, Joy!

Hey, Guess what?
I'm going to do a open house!
Not the home school open house but just the open house part. :)
I bet if you did a open house, you would be really good at it.

Friend+great pen pal=You!

Love, Allyson

Mandy said...

The kids and love following your story!

Mandy

Amber said...

HEEELLLOOO JOY,
I can't wait to hear what happens NEXT!
Amber

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to hear what happens on the next day! Have a good week!
Love ya~ Brandie

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Joy,

I am enjoying your story, but you know how I am about sad books and movies...so are you just TRYING to make your mom cry?

You really are doing a wonderful job on your story! I'm looking forward to more diary entries!

Love you!
Mom

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs